Welcome to Tutoring Services
"Tutoring matters because it helps me learn." ~LCC student
Check with each center regarding summer hours and closures. Online tutoring is available every day, even through the summer break. Follow the links to eTutoring.
Student Satisfaction Survey
101 students completed the survey in May- thank you! We learned the following:
- 87% of respondents felt welcomed in the centers
- 96% of respondents said they were satisfied with tutoring and would recommend tutoring to their friends
Face to Face Drop in Centers:
Choose your subject area from the links to our drop-in tutor centers on the left, or view a list of all centers. Be willing to try all of our tutors; everyone is different. Download a pdf of the centers.
- Free for all Lane students with a current L#
- Most academic subjects are supported
- Subject schedules range from 7am - 11pm most days including weekends and between terms
- Live tutoring (synchronous and/or messaging (asynchronous) available
96% of students who use tutors are either very or somewhat satisfied! Check out what students are saying on our video page.
- Avoid Procrastination
- Don't be afraid to ask for help, we all need it for something.
- Visit tutor centers early and often for maximum success!
- Remember, learning is NOT a spectator sport
Liz Coleman-Tutoring Services Coordinator
If you need support or assistance because of a disability, you may be eligible for academic accommodations through Center for Accessible Resources. For more information, contact Center for Accessible Resources at (541) 463-5150 (voice) or (541) 463-3079 (TTY), or stop by Building 1, Room 218.
All attending tutored students will be asked to add a non-credit, tuition-free CRN# once per term. This allows Lane to receive reimbursement from the state for services provided to students.