Summer In France
Improve your French at the University of Normandy in Caen and in Paris. Join us for the Summer in France Program in June/July of 2018.
- Students will spend 3 weeks in international French classrooms in Caen and 5 days in Paris visiting the most famous monuments and museums.
- Lane faculty will accompany students.
- Full cost should be under $5,000 including airfare, lodging, Lane credits, meals, group transportation, and excursions.
- Attend french classes across the street from William the Conqueror's castle in Caen.
- Live with a French host family.
- Get to know Paris.
- Visit the DDay beaches, learn about the history of the Mona Lisa, walk the halls of the Sun King in Versailles, taste a real croissant, and use your French.
Center Building, Room 451 at 2 p.m. on the following dates:
- Thursday, October 5
- Tuesday, October 24
- Wednesday, November 8
- Friday, December 1
- Thursday, January 18
- Tuesday, February 6
- Wednesday, February 28
2018 Program information
- Dates, cost, and detailed information for Summer 2018
- Application for Summer 2018
Return completed applications to Language, Literature, and Communication office (LLC) in the Center Building, 4th Floor, Room 457.
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship
- Fund for Education Abroad Scholarship
- LCC Foundation Scholarships
Please use the contact form below if you have additional questions. All items are required.