Study Abroad is an exciting way to expand your academic, social, and cultural horizons! Lane is committed to finding affordable study abroad options for students. Click on the links below to learn more about these opportunities at Lane!
- Summer in France
- Biology in Costa Rica
- Energy Management in South Africa
- Intern Abroad
- Dual Enroll in one of University of Oregon's Study Abroad Programs
- Covers study or internships abroad
- For U.S. citizen undergraduate students
- Must be receiving Federal Pell Grant funding
- Enrolled at a two-year or four-year college or university
- Covers study abroad programs of 4 weeks or more that convey academic credit.
- For U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- First generation and minority college students encouraged to apply
- A fully funded summer overseas language and cultural immersion program
- For American undergraduate and graduate students
- Open for every level of language learning
Want to see the world? Come to a Lane Study Abroad Session to learn about the Summer in France program, work abroad through the IE3 internship program, as well as Foundation and Gilman Scholarships to help fund your time overseas.
Dates, times and locations of information sessions will be posted here when they are scheduled.