Study Abroad is an exciting way to expand your academic, social, and cultural horizons! Lane is committed to finding affordable study abroad options for students. Click on the links below to learn more about these opportunities.
- International 2+1 Bachelor's Programs
- Summer in France
- International Internships with IE3 Global
- Global Education Oregon (GEO) through dual enrollment at the University of Oregon
- Covers study or internships abroad
- For U.S. citizen undergraduate students
- Must be receiving Federal Pell Grant funding
- Enrolled at a two-year or four-year college or university
- Covers study abroad programs of 4 weeks or more that convey academic credit.
- For U.S. citizens or permanent residents of the U.S.
- Enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the U.S.
- First generation and minority college students encouraged to apply
- A fully funded summer overseas language and cultural immersion program
- For American undergraduate and graduate students
- Open for every level of language learning
Want to Do a Summer In France?
If you are interested in making the leap and doing a summer in France, find out all the information you need to make it a reality on our Summer in France page!