Lane Community College is proud to offer scholarships to both new and current international students.
Current International Students
Current International Students apply through the LCC Foundation.
Current student scholarships are offered through the LCC Foundation. They hold a scholarship competition each winter. Please visit the LCC Foundation website for more information.
A very limited number of options exist in the event of financial emergency. Please see an International Academic Advisor or Colby Sheldon for more information.
New International Students
New International Students can apply for scholarships below.
**Please note: To be considered for a scholarship, students must first apply to study at Lane. Click here for the admissions application.
New international student scholarships:
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane before.
- Range from $500-$3,500.
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service.
- Are applied to the recipients' tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
Deadline to apply for scholarship
- Fall term admission - June 15
- Winter term admission - October 30
- Spring term admission - January 15
How to Apply
- Please fill out the application below.
- Questions with a red asterisk (*) must be answered.
- Upload a copy of your most recent transcript from your high school or university. A transcript is a copy of a student's permanent academic record.
- Take time to think about and write out your answers to the questions.