We are an official NCRC Testing Site
What is the NCRC test?
The National Career Readiness Certificate is a national certification that proves you have the basic skills important in today's workplace
What skills are assessed?
- Workplace Documents
- Applied Math
- Graphic Literacy
Do employers really use it?
- 250 employers in Lane County prefer job candidates with the NCRC
- For the most up to date information check Lane County's progress
- Some Cottage Grove businesses that prefer applicants with the NCRC; El Tapatio, Weyerhaeuser, Anytime Fitness, Cottage Grove Community Acupuncture, Cottage Grove Area Chamber of Commerce, and City of Cottage Grove.
Find out more at: Work Ready Oregon
How to get started
- Make a profile with WorkSource Oregon Online
- Take the pre test and tutorials (see bottom of page)
- Call (541) 463-4202 to get registered for the next NCRC test
- Bring the job seeker ID that was assigned to you when you created a profile in WorkSource Oregon and state or federal I.D.
Instructions for Practice tests
- Go to the Oregon Career Information Systems (CIS) web site
- Log in with:
- The user name lcc
- The password gotitans
- Follow the steps to create "my Portfolio" and log in
- Click on the Employment tab
- Hold the mouse over "What other tools can I personalize?" and click on the "College Admissions and Career Practice Tests and Guides"
- You are now at the Oregon State Library website
- Type in the search box "WorkKeys"
- Choose the specific test you want to take
- Click on launch to start the practice test
- Each test will be timed for 55 minutes
Call or come in to get registered
- Bring a valid picture ID and your learner ID number
- Late arrivals will not be allowed to test
For larger groups please call at least three weeks prior to desired test date to make proper arrangements with a test proctor.